WANTED LISTView previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott8030
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 11/11/16 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Dinsmore16 wrote:

I've been dying to find a 7 3/8 or 7 1/2 of this old alt!

Keep checking eBay. They come up fairly often.
Guy Gadbois
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 11/11/16 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Scott8030 wrote:

Yeah, that one's come up fairly regularly during my Ebay searches.
Scott8030
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 11/11/16 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I was able to get the AC wool version for like $5.
Azfan
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 11/12/16 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Looking for a 2012 Giants WS home hat usa made and a 2013 Red Sox 2013 WS hat USA made in a size 7 3/8
Dinsmore16

Post Posted: 11/12/16 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Guy Gadbois wrote:
Scott8030 wrote:

Don't hesitate to let me know if you come across one in my size(s)! I've been looking fairly regularly for about a month to no avail, so far.
Fittedguy16
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 11/13/16 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Dinsmore16 wrote:
Guy Gadbois wrote:
Scott8030 wrote:

Don't hesitate to let me know if you come across one in my size(s)! I've been looking fairly regularly for about a month to no avail, so far.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/172407307171
Here you Go Dinsmore!
Dinsmore16

Post Posted: 11/13/16 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fittedguy16 wrote:
Dinsmore16 wrote:
Guy Gadbois wrote:
Scott8030 wrote:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/172407307171
Here you Go Dinsmore!

Finally! What a relief. Big thanks to Brett!
mybfloveshats

Post Posted: 12/14/16 10:59 am    Post subject: Tomlin's hat Reply with quote
Hi all -

Looking for this hat:

It should have the new NFL shield on it (not Steelers written on the back), New Era brand. I THINK it may be a 2013 hat?

From what I can tell, this is the hat with Steelers on the back instead of the NFL shield: http://www.nflshop.com/Pittsburgh_Steelers_Gear/Mens_Pittsburgh_Steelers_New_Era_Team_Classic_39THIRTY_Flex_Black_Hat

Any help is appreciated! Thanks very much!

-Ali
baby dhibs
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 12/14/16 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
That doesn't look like a 39Thirty to me, which is what you linked. It's most likely this:

https://www.lids.com/pittsburgh-steelers-new-era-nfl-2012-on-field-59fifty-cap/20394798
1986Astros

Post Posted: 01/03/17 5:34 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote
Hey Guys.

If anyone snagged any Indians 2016 world series patch caps theyre willing to sell that would be great. (i already have the red bill, but any others...)

Also a longshot but an all orange Astros 2015 playoff patch cap.

Thanks
DJPez

Post Posted: 01/05/17 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Here again with yet another list of (seems to be random assortment) hats that I need in my collection. I guess I can quickly explain how my collection works and what the end goal is. I only get hats of the team I am watching and the exact one they are wearing. To "complete" my collection I am going to back to find the exact hats teams wore when I was there and have a list of over 100 MiLB teams that I am going to have to get somehow (which I have gotten a few already). So I am almost done with my list of major league teams but need some help on a couple. I can't seem to find these for sale anywhere and I have been keeping an eye out on ebay but maybe one of you amazing people can help me get one in size 7 3/4

-Blue Jays (Friday throwback they wore from 2008-2010)
-Orioles (The bird they wore from 2009-2011)
-Diamondbacks (The purple one)
XclickX
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 01/05/17 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
DJPez wrote:
Here again with yet another list of (seems to be random assortment) hats that I need in my collection. I guess I can quickly explain how my collection works and what the end goal is. I only get hats of the team I am watching and the exact one they are wearing. To "complete" my collection I am going to back to find the exact hats teams wore when I was there and have a list of over 100 MiLB teams that I am going to have to get somehow (which I have gotten a few already). So I am almost done with my list of major league teams but need some help on a couple. I can't seem to find these for sale anywhere and I have been keeping an eye out on ebay but maybe one of you amazing people can help me get one in size 7 3/4

http://iamchotofu.com/products/baltimore-orioles-game-new-era-on-field-fitted?variant=5997691969

http://iamchotofu.com/products/toronto-blue-jays-alternate-2-new-era-on-field-fitted?variant=5997179073

There ya go. They usually have sales where you can grab these for $20. Now you just need a purple DBacks.
Fittedguy16
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 01/05/17 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
XclickX wrote:
DJPez wrote:

http://iamchotofu.com/products/baltimore-orioles-game-new-era-on-field-fitted?variant=5997691969

http://iamchotofu.com/products/toronto-blue-jays-alternate-2-new-era-on-field-fitted?variant=5997179073

There ya go. They usually have sales where you can grab these for $20. Now you just need a purple DBacks.

I'll make a few calls in the morning about the purple Dbacks, one of the local Az hatclubs is bound to have it, anyother size that may work? 5/8 maybe?
DJPez

Post Posted: 01/05/17 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
XclickX wrote:
DJPez wrote:

Fittedguy16 wrote:
XclickX wrote:
DJPez wrote:

I'll make a few calls in the morning about the purple Dbacks, one of the local Az hatclubs is bound to have it, anyother size that may work? 5/8 maybe?

Yo you two are the best! I have never seen that site and wow I really like their selection. They also have the Diamondbacks hat I am looking for! There is a special discount code they are using right now that when I get these three hats its basically 20 dollars each! Thank you so much!
XclickX
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 01/05/17 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
DJPez wrote:

Yo you two are the best! I have never seen that site and wow I really like their selection. They also have the Diamondbacks hat I am looking for! There is a special discount code they are using right now that when I get these three hats its basically 20 dollars each! Thank you so much!

NP! They are a very good site.
Page 45 of 47   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Trade/Buy/Sell "MARKETPLACE"

Jump to: