lol, anyone think this hat is worth 70 bucks?View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jy2k2
New Era Addict


Joined: 12 Oct 2015
Posts: 430

Post Posted: 12/06/17 6:38 pm    Post subject: lol, anyone think this hat is worth 70 bucks? Reply with quote
https://www.lids.ca/toronto-blue-jays-new-era-mlb-ultimate-patch-collection-all-patches-59fifty-cap/20955353
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hat Guru
Legend/Addict


Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 3287

Post Posted: 12/06/17 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
$54.73 US...
_________________
It's always a better day when you're in a hat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dinsmore16
Junior Member


Joined: 11 Oct 2014
Posts: 117
Location: WSU

Post Posted: 12/06/17 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh no. That is god-awful.
_________________
Follow me on Instagram @509fitted!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J.B
Junior Member


Joined: 25 Dec 2009
Posts: 134

Post Posted: 12/07/17 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
wack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Big Cappi
Rookie


Joined: 30 Oct 2013
Posts: 43

Post Posted: 12/07/17 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sadly a few Rubes will buy it. Not even worth $5.00 in any currency!
Yuk.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guy Gadbois
Legend/Addict


Joined: 27 Nov 2015
Posts: 1346
Location: Between South Philly and The Bronx

Post Posted: 12/07/17 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Not sure you could pay me C$69.99 to wear that thing in public.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IA_MN_Fan
Gold Member


Joined: 03 May 2014
Posts: 168

Post Posted: 12/07/17 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
A all over head that, man that would have been sweet about 15 years ago. If it would have been pinwheel too, every early 2000s rapper would be rocking it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Hat Guru
Legend/Addict


Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 3287

Post Posted: 12/08/17 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Guy Gadbois wrote:
Not sure you could pay me C$69.99 to wear that thing in public.


Even if you get paid in Loonies?
_________________
It's always a better day when you're in a hat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guy Gadbois
Legend/Addict


Joined: 27 Nov 2015
Posts: 1346
Location: Between South Philly and The Bronx

Post Posted: 12/08/17 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hat Guru wrote:
Even if you get paid in Loonies?

So per Wikipedia it's only the dollar coin that's technically called a 'Loonie'? Did not know that.

And the answer is still no btw. Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hat Guru
Legend/Addict


Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 3287

Post Posted: 12/08/17 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Guy Gadbois wrote:
Hat Guru wrote:
Even if you get paid in Loonies?

So per Wikipedia it's only the dollar coin that's technically called a 'Loonie'? Did not know that.

And the answer is still no btw. Razz


Hahaha I understand.
_________________
It's always a better day when you're in a hat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
caplover83
Junior Member


Joined: 12 May 2016
Posts: 87

Post Posted: 12/08/17 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hat Guru wrote:
Guy Gadbois wrote:
Not sure you could pay me C$69.99 to wear that thing in public.


Even if you get paid in Loonies?


I'm more of a toonies guy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hat Guru
Legend/Addict


Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 3287

Post Posted: 12/08/17 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
caplover83 wrote:
Hat Guru wrote:
Guy Gadbois wrote:
Not sure you could pay me C$69.99 to wear that thing in public.


Even if you get paid in Loonies?


I'm more of a toonies guy.


I was going to make Guy that offer but didn't want to make him Google and start to question what the hell is going on with those Canucks.
_________________
It's always a better day when you're in a hat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
XclickX
Legend/Addict


Joined: 08 Dec 2011
Posts: 2858
Location: PA

Post Posted: 12/09/17 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hat Guru wrote:
caplover83 wrote:
Hat Guru wrote:
Guy Gadbois wrote:
Not sure you could pay me C$69.99 to wear that thing in public.


Even if you get paid in Loonies?


I'm more of a toonies guy.


I was going to make Guy that offer but didn't want to make him Google and start to question what the hell is going on with those Canucks.


Love this. I still have some from my trip to Toronto 20 years ago.
_________________
My collection- https://www.flickr.com/photos/111129057@N08/albums
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hat Guru
Legend/Addict


Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 3287

Post Posted: 12/09/17 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
XclickX wrote:
Hat Guru wrote:
caplover83 wrote:
Hat Guru wrote:
Guy Gadbois wrote:
Not sure you could pay me C$69.99 to wear that thing in public.


Even if you get paid in Loonies?


I'm more of a toonies guy.


I was going to make Guy that offer but didn't want to make him Google and start to question what the hell is going on with those Canucks.


Love this. I still have some from my trip to Toronto 20 years ago.


On behalf of all of Canada I am sorry Toronto is your point of reference. I suppose it could have been worse you could have gone to Winnipeg...or god help you Edmonton.
_________________
It's always a better day when you're in a hat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Page 1 of 1   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum