HatClub CustomsView previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Erie Warrior
Legend/Addict


Joined: 07 May 2015
Posts: 1923
Location: NE Ohio

Post Posted: 02/17/18 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
The Bulls hat looks awesome.


How durable is that duffle bag?
_________________
IG: erie_warrior19
https://www.flickr.com/photos/142626324@N08/albums
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fittedguy16
New Era Addict


Joined: 04 Oct 2016
Posts: 381
Location: CA-AZ

Post Posted: 02/18/18 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Its pretty durable to me. Heavy materials and the straps and where they attach are heavy duty. I will be grabbing some more.
_________________
Follow me on IG: @Fittedguy16
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Guy Gadbois
Legend/Addict


Joined: 27 Nov 2015
Posts: 1552
Location: Between South Philly and The Bronx

Post Posted: 02/18/18 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
That Bulls cap looks great, Brett. I agree about the fit. 5950's tend to run on the larger side recently, especially when it comes to crown height and bowl depth. My Bulls cap OTOH is nice and snug but not too snug. Has extreme MUSA 'pinches' at the base of the crown as well.

Btw, does yours have a noticeably crooked brim? That's the only issue I have with mine.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fittedguy16
New Era Addict


Joined: 04 Oct 2016
Posts: 381
Location: CA-AZ

Post Posted: 02/18/18 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Weird, mine is straight as can be!
_________________
Follow me on IG: @Fittedguy16
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Guy Gadbois
Legend/Addict


Joined: 27 Nov 2015
Posts: 1552
Location: Between South Philly and The Bronx

Post Posted: 02/18/18 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fittedguy16 wrote:
Weird, mine is straight as can be!

Argh, was hoping for some company in my misery. Cap is still excellent overall but I kind of look like a southpaw when I wear it. lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fiddy Sicks
Gold Member


Joined: 01 Nov 2013
Posts: 228

Post Posted: 02/21/18 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
So I canít say exactly what I know, but I just got some really solid confirmation on an upcoming Hat Club custom thatís set to drop here in the near future, and it is absolutely amazing. Itís simply out of this world. It hits a home run all the way to a championship. Itíll take your breath away, unless you have your suit on.


There are lines up there. Read between them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tubby34
Platinum Member


Joined: 06 Oct 2013
Posts: 566

Post Posted: 02/22/18 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fiddy Sicks wrote:
So I canít say exactly what I know, but I just got some really solid confirmation on an upcoming Hat Club custom thatís set to drop here in the near future, and it is absolutely amazing. Itís simply out of this world. It hits a home run all the way to a championship. Itíll take your breath away, unless you have your suit on.


There are lines up there. Read between them.


Iím lost as hell. Can someone PM me. I keep thinking mercury mets as ďout of this world lol.Ē
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lhg39
Gold Member


Joined: 08 Aug 2008
Posts: 271

Post Posted: 02/22/18 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Tubby34 wrote:
Fiddy Sicks wrote:
So I canít say exactly what I know, but I just got some really solid confirmation on an upcoming Hat Club custom thatís set to drop here in the near future, and it is absolutely amazing. Itís simply out of this world. It hits a home run all the way to a championship. Itíll take your breath away, unless you have your suit on.


There are lines up there. Read between them.


Iím lost as hell. Can someone PM me. I keep thinking mercury mets as ďout of this world lol.Ē


Astros in a space suit sort of like the MTV one. Someone posted a pic on Twitter a few days ago of the logo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CMPunk
New Era Addict


Joined: 11 Mar 2014
Posts: 358

Post Posted: 02/22/18 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Mercury Mets was all I could think of too but I couldn't get passed the championship part.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hat Guru
Legend/Addict


Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 3373

Post Posted: 02/22/18 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Twitter is a sketchy sauce sometimes.
_________________
It's always a better day when you're in a hat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fiddy Sicks
Gold Member


Joined: 01 Nov 2013
Posts: 228

Post Posted: 02/22/18 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hat Guru wrote:
Twitter is a sketchy sauce sometimes.


This is true, but my information is coming directly from the designer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hat Guru
Legend/Addict


Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 3373

Post Posted: 02/22/18 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fiddy Sicks wrote:
Hat Guru wrote:
Twitter is a sketchy sauce sometimes.


This is true, but my information is coming directly from the designer.


He did have a nice tee on Cotton Bureau...
_________________
It's always a better day when you're in a hat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fiddy Sicks
Gold Member


Joined: 01 Nov 2013
Posts: 228

Post Posted: 02/22/18 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hat Guru wrote:
Fiddy Sicks wrote:
Hat Guru wrote:
Twitter is a sketchy sauce sometimes.


This is true, but my information is coming directly from the designer.


He did have a nice tee on Cotton Bureau...


Yeah he's had a few up there. I've known him for about a decade now and it's been really awesome to see his graphic design career take off recently. He's got a ton of talent.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jfi
Platinum Member


Joined: 05 Jul 2011
Posts: 883

Post Posted: 02/24/18 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The new Spring Training patch customs are interesting. Do we know if they are doing Florida teams as well?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hat Guru
Legend/Addict


Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 3373

Post Posted: 02/24/18 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
jfi wrote:
The new Spring Training patch customs are interesting. Do we know if they are doing Florida teams as well?


No. The Grapefruit League patch was not an option from NE.
_________________
It's always a better day when you're in a hat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Page 40 of 45   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum