HatClub CustomsView previous topic :: View next topic  
Bucs007
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 03/01/18 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
In happier news, the flag bearing astronaut Astros World Series custom looks fantastic.

Really great that HC was able to team up with the graphic designer and get that thing on a cap.
Erie Warrior
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 03/01/18 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Guy Gadbois wrote:
Erie Warrior wrote:
How is this one different than what they currently wear? Just missing the flag and the batterman?

Kelly green underbrim as well. So basically a MUSA poly version of this:

Gotcha. Great movie, btw.
Guy Gadbois
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 03/01/18 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Erie Warrior wrote:
Gotcha. Great movie, btw.

Agreed. One of the better baseball movies for 'grownups'. lol
Fiddy Sicks
Gold Member

Post Posted: 03/01/18 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Bucs007 wrote:
In happier news, the flag bearing astronaut Astros World Series custom looks fantastic.

Really great that HC was able to team up with the graphic designer and get that thing on a cap.

I mentioned this a page earlier, but the designer is a long time friend and former room mate of mine. He offered me one, and I can’t wait to get it. Hat Club is saying that this is one of the fastest sell outs they’ve ever had on a custom cap. They’ll be dropping an all navy version (which I’ll buy, but I have to be quick!) soon as well.
Fiddy Sicks
Gold Member

Post Posted: 03/06/18 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
These turned out PERFECT.
jy2k2
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 03/06/18 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fiddy Sicks wrote:
These turned out PERFECT.

can I buy one off you?
Guy Gadbois
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 03/08/18 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Struck out on all the on-fields I was searching for during Cactus League trip (solid navy Wahoo, home Rockies and White Sox primary) so I splurged a bit on two in-person Hat Club customs instead. Jays has excellent bright royal poly and the Bulls (which was actually an online order that was waiting for me when I got home) has excellent dark royal poly. Expos cap is a bit interesting as the cap is just about perfect except that the red poly is poor. Luckily I touch those panels least so I can live with it. It's a replacement cap and I had to get it because the fit is incredible. Super soft construction. Also, the lighting here doesn't really show it but the front white panels are blindingly bright in the sun.

MrRed
Beginner

Post Posted: 03/09/18 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Went ahead and snagged the Cincinnati Reds 1957 home from Hat Club. I hadn't bought from HC prior to this cap and I have to say, I am quite impressed. It is MUSA w/IMP and it feels like you'd expect.

The logo on the front is noticeably different than on the original 1957 caps, but I don't mind it. I honestly think this symmetrical style looks better. I see caps like these and continue to believe the Reds need to get rid of the black shadow drop from their current caps (and take the black billed away cap along with it).

The inside is pretty smooth, although the sweatband is stiffer than any I've had to date. It was a bit surprising. It's also worth nothing that a few threads are sticking out, but I am not too bothered by this either:

Definitely impressed and I can see myself buying from HC again.
Erie Warrior
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 03/10/18 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
That looks very nice.

With all of these white crown caps HC is putting out, is too much to ask them to make the white crown '97 Red Sox?
Guy Gadbois
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 03/10/18 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Welcome to the board, MrRed! That Reds cap is a beauty and has been on my wish list for a long time. Bought too many HC customs recently however and realized I can't really enjoy my white crown SOX custom (too worried about keeping it clean lol) so I had to give this release a pass.

The white poly is solid right now so hopefully they get out as many designs as possible. They didn't announce the Reds or Mets ones so I wouldn't put it past them to surprise us with the '97 Red Sox as well, Erie.
lhg39
Gold Member

Post Posted: 03/21/18 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Anyone who missed out on the Jacksonville Expos throwback from Hatclub, MiLB Shop has them, but much pricier.

http://www.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=1&dept_id=990&product_id=100780
shane618
Gold Member

Post Posted: 03/21/18 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
lhg39 wrote:
Anyone who missed out on the Jacksonville Expos throwback from Hatclub, MiLB Shop has them, but much pricier.

http://www.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=1&dept_id=990&product_id=100780

Eek, the picture screams chinese, too. wasn't the hatclub one also 40? Of course, also a promo code or membership to be used over at hatclub Smile.
Hat Guru
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 03/21/18 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
lhg39 wrote:

Chinese and the wrong blue.
baby dhibs
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 03/21/18 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've been crying about HC not having a Reds cap for so long and they finally do one and I know I'd smudge that up in about three days. Figures! I'm going to be moving to Arizona soon, though, and it'll be hard to pass up once I see it in person.
Fittedguy16
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 03/29/18 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Here's a few of my recent HC Pick-ups, feel like these came out forever ago, but HatClub has been releasing so many caps I want to grab I lose track lol

Phoenix Suns 1993 Finals HatClub Custom (USA Poly w/IM) by Brett Swartz, on Flickr

Another Suns MUSA cap, solid construction and poly on this one, plus it was on clearance!

Cleveland Indians HatClub 2018 ST Custom (USA Poly w/IM) by Brett Swartz, on Flickr

Man this cap is beautiful! These ST MUSA Customs are amazing caps! Thank you HC! #SayNoToProLight

Colorado Rockies HatClub 2018 ST Custom (USA Poly W/IM) by Brett Swartz, on Flickr

This Rox logo on USA Poly was an easy grab! Construction and Poly is 100% A++ quality on this one. Remember #NoToProLight

Durham Bulls Throwback HatClub Custom (USA Poly w/IM) by Brett Swartz, on Flickr

Think this might be a double post...i forget Embarassed

Philadelphia 76ers “Ballin Ben” HatClub Custom (USA Poly w/IM) by Brett Swartz, on Flickr

Another MUSA Basketball cap, I am a sucker for Rails....an online exclusive being on in store Clearance helps too... #TTP
Page 42 of 58   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics

Jump to: