Lids Retro Stock hats, LOLView previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jy2k2
Platinum Member


Joined: 12 Oct 2015
Posts: 506

Post Posted: 08/13/18 9:14 pm    Post subject: Lids Retro Stock hats, LOL Reply with quote
https://www.lids.com/st-louis-cardinals-new-era-mlb-retro-stock-59fifty-cap/21039270


https://www.lids.com/new-era/style_mlb-retro-stock-59fifty-cap

copying hatclub again???

all these look Chinese made, lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrRedLegs
Junior Member


Joined: 19 Nov 2015
Posts: 102
Location: Chicago

Post Posted: 08/13/18 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Lids Retro Stock hats, LOL Reply with quote
jy2k2 wrote:
https://www.lids.com/st-louis-cardinals-new-era-mlb-retro-stock-59fifty-cap/21039270


https://www.lids.com/new-era/style_mlb-retro-stock-59fifty-cap

copying hatclub again???

all these look Chinese made, lol


LidzMarkie posted the Phillies maroon cap on Instagram and says itís MUSA, for what itís worth.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Erie Warrior
Legend/Addict


Joined: 07 May 2015
Posts: 1989
Location: NE Ohio

Post Posted: 08/14/18 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I like a few of these. If these are really US made, its going to be very tempting.
_________________
IG: erie_warrior19
https://www.flickr.com/photos/142626324@N08/albums
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wallyhopp
Gold Member


Joined: 15 Mar 2015
Posts: 177

Post Posted: 08/14/18 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Why is the Brewers white M cap in there? Wasn't that a legit on field design that actually had a retro classic made?

A few stand out but I don't like the double border on the batterman or the flag. So Hc will remain the core source for customs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shane618
Gold Member


Joined: 12 Nov 2014
Posts: 257

Post Posted: 08/14/18 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
wallyhopp wrote:
Why is the Brewers white M cap in there? Wasn't that a legit on field design that actually had a retro classic made?

A few stand out but I don't like the double border on the batterman or the flag. So Hc will remain the core source for customs.


I don't hate the Os one, and I'm glad someone finally used a different logo. I'm also confused, though - most if not all say wool, but that one says poly. That's great, but is it still MUSA? I'd prefer poly to wool. Just don't know. Also - looks like the Tigers is polyester as well. Something tells me they don't have that orange in wool. I'm a-ok with that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guy Gadbois
Legend/Addict


Joined: 27 Nov 2015
Posts: 1630
Location: The Uecker Seats

Post Posted: 08/14/18 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Lids Retro Stock hats, LOL Reply with quote
MrRedLegs wrote:
LidzMarkie posted the Phillies maroon cap on Instagram and says itís MUSA, for what itís worth.

I don't buy modern wool regardless of where it's from but I'd love to see what HC could do with that Phil and Phyllis logo on a MUSA poly cap.

And Lids again botched the squatchee on a burgundy Phils retro cap. Batterman is hideous on this one too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
soxkrazy
Platinum Member


Joined: 11 Apr 2010
Posts: 704

Post Posted: 08/14/18 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Went to Lids today, and all three of the Red Sox were MUSA w/IM. All wool.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wallyhopp
Gold Member


Joined: 15 Mar 2015
Posts: 177

Post Posted: 08/15/18 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm seeing a few more pop up. Some super obscure logos from 70-80 years ago that HC likely has never done.. Gotta give them their due. They have up to 114 designs on there at the moment. Do yall think these will be excluded from the next lids sale? I have my eyes on 4-5
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steadymobbin
Junior Member


Joined: 22 Apr 2015
Posts: 140

Post Posted: 08/16/18 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
wallyhopp wrote:
I'm seeing a few more pop up. Some super obscure logos from 70-80 years ago that HC likely has never done.. Gotta give them their due. They have up to 114 designs on there at the moment. Do yall think these will be excluded from the next lids sale? I have my eyes on 4-5


i really dont think theyll be excluded since they had just released the MiLB x MLB hats that were included in the last 30% off sale. but who knows.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Page 1 of 1   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum