New Era to produce NFL line of hats in USAView previous topic :: View next topic  
LaughingIndian

Post Posted: 11/20/16 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Usual size, they fit the same.
eps23
Rookie

Post Posted: 11/22/16 4:46 pm    Post subject: Patriots USA Made Hats Reply with quote
I ordered two Patriots USA hats on Thursday. They arrived today and I am thrilled with quality. Gray underbrim is a negative for me but everything else is the same as MLB USA made. The low crown is really more of a mid crown. The brim is a little more flexible than MLB on fields-more similar to USA made Diamond Era Stars and Stripes from 2014. Fit is perfect. Poly seems great- more comparable to USA on field than Chino. I usually stitch out the flag but in red white and blue it looks cool- especially on a Patriots hat. Also came with a card on the inside of the hat and a tag on the top along with the usual sticker. Overall I give it 9/10 and I think most serious USA made collectors will be very pleased.
soxkrazy
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 11/22/16 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Has anyone seen these in retail?
LaughingIndian

Post Posted: 11/25/16 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I received my Panthers and Lions hats today. I'd give them a 10/10, very well done New Era! Nice little touches that serious collectors will appreciate. New Era says that depending on the lines reception, they may do more in the future. For now though it's a limited run so if you're sleeping on this release, don't! You'll be very well pleased, don't miss out.
CMPunk
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 11/26/16 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Did only 6 teams get 59fifty's? Cause that's all NE.com has. Really annoying either way.
TonyPlush26
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 11/26/16 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
CMPunk wrote:
Did only 6 teams get 59fifty's? Cause that's all NE.com has. Really annoying either way.

Every team got a 59Fifty and a snapback. Head to Fanatics or NFLShop, they have them all, I got mine from Fanatics. The Lids in my area doesnt have them nor does the New Era Flagship store, horrendous.
jake2701
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 12/01/16 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
LaughingIndian wrote:
I received my Panthers and Lions hats today. I'd give them a 10/10, very well done New Era! Nice little touches that serious collectors will appreciate. New Era says that depending on the lines reception, they may do more in the future. For now though it's a limited run so if you're sleeping on this release, don't! You'll be very well pleased, don't miss out.

Gonna have to grab a panthers one even though I normally can't wear low crown.
jake2701
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 12/10/16 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Got mine yesterday.... Definitely going to wear it and break it in but for those of you who low crowns don't really fit well for, this won't either. It's a MUSA panthers cap so it'll make due.

Your local Dick's Sporting Goods should carry them if you live in the same city as a team
soxkrazy
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 12/11/16 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'd really like to buy a Patriots one, but I've only seen these at one retail outlet, and there was nothing larger than a 3/8. Even the Pro Shop At Gillette didn't have them, nor does any Lids, so I may have to bite the bullet and order two sizes from Fanatics.
TonyPlush26
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 12/11/16 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
soxkrazy wrote:
I'd really like to buy a Patriots one, but I've only seen these at one retail outlet, and there was nothing larger than a 3/8. Even the Pro Shop At Gillette didn't have them, nor does any Lids, so I may have to bite the bullet and order two sizes from Fanatics.

I'm a 3/8 and this was my first low crown I've gotten so that's what I did, ordered a 3/8 and a 1/2 from Fanatics. Original shipping was free so I didn't feel so bad paying to send the one that didn't fit back, but, with that said the 3/8 fit perfect and the 1/2 was way too big. I know some said go a size up because it'll fit deeper on your head but it honestly just didn't fit at all. The 3/8 fits good and I really like them, I'm normally not too fond of a low crown but I'm all for MUSA NFL caps so I'll work with it.
bamahater
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 12/11/16 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
soxkrazy wrote:

My local Dicks Sporting good had the Texans ones in store and I got 20% off because they had that on all Texans apparel. I was able to try them on in store and went with my normal 7 1/2. Normally I don't like LC hats because they fit weird on my big head but this hat fits pretty good.
Engine74
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 04/28/17 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Since football season ended this became my everyday hat. I even picked up a 2nd one after the 49ers Draft Party.
HoosNats

Post Posted: 05/03/17 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
You can find some good deals online for these hats now (Dicks, Foot Locker / Eastbay, Fanatics, Hat Club).

I currently have Dallas, Arizona, and Miami. I have San Diego/LA and Tennessee on the way. I don't even really like the Titans (wish it was the Oilers) but at $14 or whatever it is on Dicks, it was too good to pass up.

I'd love to get the Lions too but I waited too long and can't find them anywhere in 7 1/4.
tducken

Post Posted: 08/16/17 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Has there been any word if New Era is going to expand on the MUSA line? It'd be cool if they came out with more versions.
tducken

Post Posted: 11/03/18 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Anyone try to remove the MUSA patch from the side of the hat? I like that it's MUSA, just hate the big patch.
Page 5 of 5   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics

Jump to: