2019 Authentic CollectionView previous topic :: View next topic  
Royal Laegotti
Gold Member

Post Posted: 01/10/19 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Guy Gadbois wrote:
jy2k2 wrote:
https://www.mlbshop.com/philadelphia-phillies/mens-philadelphia-phillies-new-era-maroon-alternate-authentic-collection-on-field-59fifty-fitted-hat/t-14459901+p-4736520339513+z-9-1251821711

hoping these are gonna be usa made!

They're MUSA and have super fuzzy poly! 7 1/2's fit true, crown and brim are both stiff and 2 of the 3 I ordered were a bit misshapen. I've gotten behind on my flag removals but this will be jumping to the head of the queue.

I'm really hoping that making this a full blown alt is a first step to bringing the burgundy and powder blue back full time. Such an iconic look.

I got two LC’s of those Phillies hats from the new era site. They’re made in China and they’re ok I guess. I just hate the Chinese batterman logo’s, they stick out further and are a bit wider than the USA ones. The poly has no fuzz either. Shape and fit are surprisingly good.
Royal Laegotti
Gold Member

Post Posted: 01/10/19 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Guy Gadbois wrote:
jy2k2 wrote:
https://www.mlbshop.com/philadelphia-phillies/mens-philadelphia-phillies-new-era-maroon-alternate-authentic-collection-on-field-59fifty-fitted-hat/t-14459901+p-4736520339513+z-9-1251821711

hoping these are gonna be usa made!

They're MUSA and have super fuzzy poly! 7 1/2's fit true, crown and brim are both stiff and 2 of the 3 I ordered were a bit misshapen. I've gotten behind on my flag removals but this will be jumping to the head of the queue.

I'm really hoping that making this a full blown alt is a first step to bringing the burgundy and powder blue back full time. Such an iconic look.

I got two LC’s of those Phillies hats from the new era site. They’re made in China and they’re ok I guess. I just hate the Chinese batterman logo’s, they stick out further and are a bit wider than the USA ones. The poly has no fuzz either. Shape and fit are surprisingly good.
Guy Gadbois
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 01/11/19 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Royal Laegotti wrote:

Ugh, that depresses me considering how well made my standard crown versions are. Sad I can check for MUSA low crowns at Citizens Bank Park once the season begins if you'd like. Might even get some low crowns at my local Lids.
Royal Laegotti
Gold Member

Post Posted: 01/11/19 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Guy Gadbois wrote:
Royal Laegotti wrote:

Ugh, that depresses me considering how well made my standard crown versions are. Sad I can check for MUSA low crowns at Citizens Bank Park once the season begins if you'd like. Might even get some low crowns at my local Lids.

That would be awesome, thank you. If you can find two in 7 1/2, I’ll certainly pay you for them and whatever you need for S&H.
Guy Gadbois
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 01/11/19 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Royal Laegotti wrote:
That would be awesome, thank you. If you can find two in 7 1/2, I’ll certainly pay you for them and whatever you need for S&H.

A nearby Lids Locker Room got a boatload of low crown On-Fields a year or two back (all nearby teams: Phils, Mets and Yankees) and the Phils two-tones were all MUSA. It's possible they'll get some of these burgundy's as well since they're now an official alternate. Will hopefully be able to check them out this weekend or the next.

New standard crown Indians home cap minus the patch is available at MLBshop now. Qualifies for the current sale too. Low crown has been up for a few days now and that one doesn't qualify for the sale. Will report on the standard crown version in a few days.

https://www.mlbshop.com/cleveland-indians/mens-cleveland-indians-new-era-navy/red-home-authentic-collection-on-field-59fifty-fitted-hat/t-36119714+p-9292855844926+z-9-3278718316

https://www.mlbshop.com/cleveland-indians/mens-cleveland-indians-new-era-navy-authentic-collection-on-field-59fifty-fitted-hat/t-81220847+p-363629702019+z-8-344955197?_ref=p-PDP:m-CAV:i-r0c0
mfortuna45
Rookie

Post Posted: 01/11/19 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Guy Gadbois wrote:
Royal Laegotti wrote:

A nearby Lids Locker Room got a boatload of low crown On-Fields a year or two back (all nearby teams: Phils, Mets and Yankees) and the Phils two-tones were all MUSA. It's possible they'll get some of these burgundy's as well since they're now an official alternate. Will hopefully be able to check them out this weekend or the next.

New standard crown Indians home cap minus the patch is available at MLBshop now. Qualifies for the current sale too. Low crown has been up for a few days now and that one doesn't qualify for the sale. Will report on the standard crown version in a few days.

https://www.mlbshop.com/cleveland-indians/mens-cleveland-indians-new-era-navy/red-home-authentic-collection-on-field-59fifty-fitted-hat/t-36119714+p-9292855844926+z-9-3278718316

https://www.mlbshop.com/cleveland-indians/mens-cleveland-indians-new-era-navy-authentic-collection-on-field-59fifty-fitted-hat/t-81220847+p-363629702019+z-8-344955197?_ref=p-PDP:m-CAV:i-r0c0

Could you keep me in mind for the Phils burgundy throwback LC in 7 3/8 if you find one in USA?
soxkrazy
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 01/11/19 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fanatics has one Nationals 2019 BP cap in stock in size 7 1/8.
Royal Laegotti
Gold Member

Post Posted: 01/11/19 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Guy Gadbois wrote:
Royal Laegotti wrote:

Sounds great! Let me know what you find or if you want to go ahead and grab them I’ll give you my address and I’ll mail you the money or do the transaction through PayPal if you like.
MrRedLegs

Post Posted: 01/11/19 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
soxkrazy wrote:
Fanatics has one Nationals 2019 BP cap in stock in size 7 1/8.

Can you provide a link? Not seeing this on the site.
soxkrazy
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 01/11/19 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
https://www.mlbshop.com/mens-washington-nationals-new-era-navy-2019-batting-practice-59fifty-fitted-hat/p-14797544169992+z-9251-1938844079
MrRedLegs

Post Posted: 01/11/19 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
soxkrazy wrote:
https://www.mlbshop.com/mens-washington-nationals-new-era-navy-2019-batting-practice-59fifty-fitted-hat/p-14797544169992+z-9251-1938844079

Ah, it's on MLB Shop. Thanks, amigo.
wallyhopp
Gold Member

Post Posted: 01/11/19 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The non guitar asg patch ON-FIELD are available for the Indians C two tone. Anyone know MUSA?
CMPunk
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 01/12/19 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
COOLERA MICROERA DRYERA HEXTECH! *copyright, restricted, TM*

What if we did DIAMONDERA but, and stay with me here, we did it bigger?
Guy Gadbois
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 01/12/19 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
mfortuna45 wrote:
Could you keep me in mind for the Phils burgundy throwback LC in 7 3/8 if you find one in USA?

Will do. Only mitigating factor is that my Lids have been getting new caps in very slowly during the past year. Hopefully an exception is made for the local market team.

wallyhopp wrote:
The non guitar asg patch ON-FIELD are available for the Indians C two tone. Anyone know MUSA?

That's the one I linked up above. Should be here by Tuesday at the latest and I'll let you then.
wallyhopp
Gold Member

Post Posted: 01/12/19 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks guy. What was the sale? Must've missed it. The photo looks super suspect (as having pretty much no fuzz) so I'd be iffy on paying retail.

That new diamond era material is basically what was on the 2017 asg black/orange caps, right? Large honeycomb grid? What a mess prolight and DE caps are in general. Always on sale.
Page 5 of 7   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics

Jump to: