Rays alternate without 20th anniv patch, USA or China?View previous topic :: View next topic  
jy2k2
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 05/04/19 11:16 am    Post subject: Rays alternate without 20th anniv patch, USA or China? Reply with quote
are these made in USA or China?

https://www.mlbshop.com/tampa-bay-rays/mens-tampa-bay-rays-new-era-navy-alternate-authentic-collection-on-field-59fifty-fitted-hat/t-25897888+p-5811744109589+z-9-1163512352

my 20th anniversary patch version is usa made.
mfortuna45
Rookie

Post Posted: 05/04/19 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I got a 7 3/8 low crown one last year without the 20th anniversary patch and it was MUSAWIM
Ksolo12

Post Posted: 05/05/19 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I can't say with certain on the website; however, I have personally looked at a lot of these in retail stores lately and 80% of what I inspected was USA w/IM. My patch version from last year was also USA. Not sure how much that helps but there are a lot of USA in retail stores.
jy2k2
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 05/05/19 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ksolo12 wrote:
I can't say with certain on the website; however, I have personally looked at a lot of these in retail stores lately and 80% of what I inspected was USA w/IM. My patch version from last year was also USA. Not sure how much that helps but there are a lot of USA in retail stores.

so you have seen China versions of this hat?
Ksolo12

Post Posted: 05/06/19 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
jy2k2 wrote:
Ksolo12 wrote:

so you have seen China versions of this hat?

I only seen 1 or two China versions sprinkled in at retail. It was USA dominate based on what I inspected
Page 1 of 1   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics

Jump to: