2019 Authentic CollectionView previous topic :: View next topic  
DrBoston

Post Posted: 08/12/19 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Big Cappi wrote:
CMPunk wrote:
The entire Player’s Weekend collection is trash.

Your'e right about that. Not just in the manufacturing but with the colors. It's one extreme to the next. Last year and the year before that it was over done vibrant colors. Now just to two stark black and white colors. Why does it all have to be so insanely garish?

It seems to me it's either one or all of three things. NE has an old hippie on a permanent acid trip stashed away designing this stuff, NE designers are stealing ideas from their 10 year old children or NE designers are taking drugs with the old hippie they have stashed away.

Yup. This year's players weekend unis and caps are the worst I've ever seen. It's going to look so bad on TV and in person.
Izzy2014
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 08/12/19 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
el_gmac wrote:
Izzy2014 wrote:
aznkid25 wrote:
I saw the Giants Player’s Weekend cap yesterday at the game. Similar rubberized logo was like last year’s Clubhouse Collection hat. As for the material, it’s the same material (Dash Mark Mesh Technology) they are using for this year’s NFL Road Sideline hats.

What's the country of origin for the hats?

you're hoping for chino now , instead of banga or worse ?

I may be saving more money now. I saw this year's Player Weekend hat and it's an easy pass for me
Guy Gadbois
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 08/12/19 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Orioles wore the early nineties ornithologically correct bird caps a few days ago. Talked to someone at the OPACY game used store and they said the caps would be going up for auction so keep your eyes peeled if you're looking for a MUSA poly version of that cap. They currently have a version of the cap at the NE store at OPACY but they're Chino wool and include a patch.
Erie Warrior
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 08/13/19 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Do the Astros not wear the orange hat with the blue bill anymore?
bamahater
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 08/13/19 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Erie Warrior wrote:

Just searched the Chris Creamer Uni tracker and apparently they have not worn the Orange and Blue bill alt this season. I never realized they have not worn it. Might explain why I've seen an influx of US made versions at local Marshalls stores. Apparently it's still in the style guides so I guess technically they could still wear it but my guess it might have seen its last use on field last season.
Erie Warrior
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 08/14/19 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
bamahater wrote:
Erie Warrior wrote:

Just searched the Chris Creamer Uni tracker and apparently they have not worn the Orange and Blue bill alt this season. I never realized they have not worn it. Might explain why I've seen an influx of US made versions at local Marshalls stores. Apparently it's still in the style guides so I guess technically they could still wear it but my guess it might have seen its last use on field last season.

That's too bad, its a good looking hat.
soxkrazy
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 08/16/19 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Does anyone have information on the 2019 Little League Classic caps each team has posted to their respective Fanatics sites? Thought this was just the Cubs and Pirates this year. Some pretty cool throwback logos.
wallyhopp
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 08/16/19 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wow. I missed all of those other ones (aside from the Cubs/pirates). I saw the black and white players weekend caps and assumed the two went together. I stopped caring. Now I don't know what to think. Nice find.
Erie Warrior
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 08/17/19 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Are the teams going to be wearing these? Some of these are great. Of course my team...
neweranewbie723

Post Posted: 08/21/19 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
My last purchas off mlbshop i got a bangladesh made A's hat. The sizing was too tight for low crown. Im done ordering off fanatics, mlbshop. Also i was so excited to get 2 unworn deadstock made in usa hats off ebay. Problem is each seller shipped them in envelopes. One in a usps bubble envelope which flatted the crown like a piece of paper. Other than was in a usps paper envelope. Crown was semi crushed with creases
Page 28 of 28   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics

Jump to: