2020 MLB Authentic CollectionView previous topic :: View next topic  
cardsfan1985

Post Posted: 04/09/20 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I wonder if job MLB shop still release all the special event caps this year since it's likely the season could get cancelled?
Big Cappi

Post Posted: 04/12/20 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
If they have them in stock and the game is no played then I think those go to a lot of underprivileged countries. I recall watching a documentary several years ago about the Congo conflict and saw a guy wearing a St Louis Cardinals 2013 World Champions T shirt.

Maybe it's different for the hats?

I was looking forward to the Cardinals v. Cubs games in London this year. I don't know if I would have bought a hat with a patch on it but maybe if it was on a clearance sale I might say for ten bucks or so. I certainly would not pay 50.00 or more on a hat even it had gold bullion thread holding it together.
cardsfan1985

Post Posted: 04/12/20 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I happened to snag a Cardinals London series cap before MLB shop pulled them
soxkrazy
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 04/16/20 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
New Era's shop released the Jackie Robinson caps yesterday. The style of the logo is the same as the past two years, but this year's features team specific colors and number fonts. These aren't on the Fanatics/Lids sites, so I am wondering if New Era's site will have all of the holiday/special events caps in small quantities, even if games aren't played.
MrCWS83
Gold Member

Post Posted: 04/26/20 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
soxkrazy wrote:
New Era's shop released the Jackie Robinson caps yesterday. The style of the logo is the same as the past two years, but this year's features team specific colors and number fonts. These aren't on the Fanatics/Lids sites, so I am wondering if New Era's site will have all of the holiday/special events caps in small quantities, even if games aren't played.

Had there been any inclination of the Mother’s/Father’s Day collection, Memorial Day/4th of July, TBTC games released?
Page 4 of 4   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics

Jump to: