Wholesale Legit site?View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
PrickityPrick



Joined: 30 Oct 2011
Posts: 2

Post Posted: 12/20/11 10:02 am    Post subject: Wholesale Legit site? Reply with quote
Are there any wholesale sites that sell real new era caps? Because I ordered some not knowing if they were real or not and when they arrived none of them were real. So I want to see if there are any sites that sell real new era hats because in Australia they retail for about $50
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bobsbargains
Gold Member


Joined: 20 Jan 2012
Posts: 164
Location: Australia

Post Posted: 03/02/12 1:55 am    Post subject: Re: Wholesale Legit site? Reply with quote
PrickityPrick wrote:
Are there any wholesale sites that sell real new era caps? Because I ordered some not knowing if they were real or not and when they arrived none of them were real. So I want to see if there are any sites that sell real new era hats because in Australia they retail for about $50


Don't think you'll find any wholesale sites selling genuine new eras, if you want hats for yourself there is a number of US companies that will ship to Aus. The key is to buy a number at a time to make shipping cheaper. What types/brands are you after mate?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dbacks_Nation
Legend/Addict


Joined: 01 Apr 2011
Posts: 2758
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Post Posted: 03/02/12 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
The only New Era wholesaler is New Era themselves.

If you need help getting caps from America, I have completed similar services to members in Europe so Oz should be no problem. If you need any caps just hit me with a PM and we'll work something out.
_________________
Visit my blog @ http://neweramlb.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
bobsbargains
Gold Member


Joined: 20 Jan 2012
Posts: 164
Location: Australia

Post Posted: 03/13/12 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
dbacks_Nation wrote:
The only New Era wholesaler is New Era themselves.

If you need help getting caps from America, I have completed similar services to members in Europe so Oz should be no problem. If you need any caps just hit me with a PM and we'll work something out.


I might take you up on that offer soon. Thanks.
_________________
The older I get, the less tolerant I am.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dbacks_Nation
Legend/Addict


Joined: 01 Apr 2011
Posts: 2758
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Post Posted: 03/13/12 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
bobsbargains wrote:
dbacks_Nation wrote:
The only New Era wholesaler is New Era themselves.

If you need help getting caps from America, I have completed similar services to members in Europe so Oz should be no problem. If you need any caps just hit me with a PM and we'll work something out.


I might take you up on that offer soon. Thanks.

Sounds good, just hit me up with a PM.
_________________
Visit my blog @ http://neweramlb.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Page 1 of 1   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Prices/Legit Checks/EBAY Checks


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum