New Era to produce NFL line of hats in USAView previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TonyPlush26
Platinum Member


Joined: 30 Mar 2013
Posts: 760
Location: Buffalo, NY

Post Posted: 10/03/16 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
tducken wrote:
I emailed New Era asking when these hats will be released. Never heard back. Has anyone else heard anything?


The Salute to Service hats were just released and they seem pretty similar except for the color ways, so I'm hoping they're released soon. Guru or anyone else shed light on this? I know you said October or November before but any idea as a more specific time?
_________________
Yankees|Sabres|49ers|Bills. Die hard fan. All around hat addict.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tducken
Junior Member


Joined: 29 Aug 2016
Posts: 102

Post Posted: 11/02/16 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Still been looking but haven't found a MUSA NFL hat yet. Has anyone found one yet?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tducken
Junior Member


Joined: 29 Aug 2016
Posts: 102

Post Posted: 11/02/16 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Still been looking but haven't found a MUSA NFL hat yet. Has anyone found one yet?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jy2k2
Platinum Member


Joined: 12 Oct 2015
Posts: 551

Post Posted: 11/02/16 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
tducken wrote:
Still been looking but haven't found a MUSA NFL hat yet. Has anyone found one yet?


I think hatclub carries USA NFL hats.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hat Guru
Legend/Addict


Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 3373

Post Posted: 11/02/16 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
jy2k2 wrote:
tducken wrote:
Still been looking but haven't found a MUSA NFL hat yet. Has anyone found one yet?


I think hatclub carries USA NFL hats.


It's a line that will be MUSA, that line has yet to release hence why you cannot find it yet.
_________________
It's always a better day when you're in a hat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TonyPlush26
Platinum Member


Joined: 30 Mar 2013
Posts: 760
Location: Buffalo, NY

Post Posted: 11/12/16 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hat Guru wrote:
jy2k2 wrote:
tducken wrote:
Still been looking but haven't found a MUSA NFL hat yet. Has anyone found one yet?


I think hatclub carries USA NFL hats.


It's a line that will be MUSA, that line has yet to release hence why you cannot find it yet.


It's nearly mid-November and I still haven't seen anything, do you have any sort of update on these Guru?
_________________
Yankees|Sabres|49ers|Bills. Die hard fan. All around hat addict.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jonwin
Gold Member


Joined: 09 Feb 2012
Posts: 287

Post Posted: 11/12/16 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The NE rumor mill is saying a 11-17 release date so that's probably when we'll see them.

Will wait for Guru to confirm w/ his sauces though.

TonyPlush26 wrote:
Hat Guru wrote:
jy2k2 wrote:
tducken wrote:
Still been looking but haven't found a MUSA NFL hat yet. Has anyone found one yet?


I think hatclub carries USA NFL hats.


It's a line that will be MUSA, that line has yet to release hence why you cannot find it yet.


It's nearly mid-November and I still haven't seen anything, do you have any sort of update on these Guru?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LaughingIndian
Junior Member


Joined: 30 Aug 2013
Posts: 94
Location: Moncure NC

Post Posted: 11/15/16 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
jonwin wrote:
The NE rumor mill is saying a 11-17 release date so that's probably when we'll see them.

Will wait for Guru to confirm w/ his sauces though.

TonyPlush26 wrote:
Hat Guru wrote:
jy2k2 wrote:
tducken wrote:
Still been looking but haven't found a MUSA NFL hat yet. Has anyone found one yet?


I think hatclub carries USA NFL hats.


It's a line that will be MUSA, that line has yet to release hence why you cannot find it yet.


It's nearly mid-November and I still haven't seen anything, do you have any sort of update on these Guru?
Confirmed on their Facebook page today, looking forward to the release as they look really sharp. Gonna get Lions, Panthers, and Broncos!
_________________
"You can't fix stupid"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CMPunk
New Era Addict


Joined: 11 Mar 2014
Posts: 419

Post Posted: 11/16/16 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
So stupid that these are a special line. And then NE puts out this video patting themselves on the back for it. What a joke.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TonyPlush26
Platinum Member


Joined: 30 Mar 2013
Posts: 760
Location: Buffalo, NY

Post Posted: 11/16/16 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
CMPunk wrote:
So stupid that these are a special line. And then NE puts out this video patting themselves on the back for it. What a joke.


That does bug me as well but I'm more than excited to get a USA made Bills hat. May get the 49ers as well.
_________________
Yankees|Sabres|49ers|Bills. Die hard fan. All around hat addict.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shane618
Gold Member


Joined: 12 Nov 2014
Posts: 277

Post Posted: 11/17/16 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
So of course lids.com only has certain sizes of the 59fiftys and of course no one at the actual lids store has any idea what I'm asking about when I call...HOWEVER, Dick's and NFL Shop have them...BUT, best deal is that right now fanatics is running a pre black friday sale - use the code "savings" and get 15 percent off $30 or more and 25 percent off $60 or more...plus free shipping. Two of made in America 59fiftys for 56 bucks ain't bad.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guy Gadbois
Legend/Addict


Joined: 27 Nov 2015
Posts: 1815
Location: Gstaad

Post Posted: 11/17/16 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
shane618 wrote:
So of course lids.com only has certain sizes of the 59fiftys and of course no one at the actual lids store has any idea what I'm asking about when I call...HOWEVER, Dick's and NFL Shop have them...BUT, best deal is that right now fanatics is running a pre black friday sale - use the code "savings" and get 15 percent off $30 or more and 25 percent off $60 or more...plus free shipping. Two of made in America 59fiftys for 56 bucks ain't bad.


MLB Shop is also running a pre-Black Friday but the Fanatics one is better. MLB Shop is 20% off and no free shipping.

I know MLB Shop is fairly reliable for MUSA when it's listed as such. Since Fanatics runs them now, is Fanatics also reliable in this regard? Have my eyes on a couple MILB caps that are listed as MUSA on both sites.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steadymobbin
Gold Member


Joined: 22 Apr 2015
Posts: 151

Post Posted: 11/17/16 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
are these only sold in low profile? ive never had one of those. im kind of scared to try one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fittedguy16
New Era Addict


Joined: 04 Oct 2016
Posts: 394
Location: CA-AZ

Post Posted: 11/17/16 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
@Guy- I have a couple MiLB hats coming in today from Fanatics that were listed as MUSA. I'll let you know how it turns out.
_________________
Follow me on IG: @Fittedguy16
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Guy Gadbois
Legend/Addict


Joined: 27 Nov 2015
Posts: 1815
Location: Gstaad

Post Posted: 11/17/16 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fittedguy16 wrote:
@Guy- I have a couple MiLB hats coming in today from Fanatics that were listed as MUSA. I'll let you know how it turns out.


Thanks, Fitted!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Page 3 of 5   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum