New Era to produce NFL line of hats in USAView previous topic :: View next topic  
steadymobbin
Gold Member

Post Posted: 11/17/16 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i just saw the snapback MUSA for the Pats and wtf I wish those were fitted! they are awesome looking. way better than the actual fitted. imo.
HoosNats

Post Posted: 11/17/16 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
@tducken....whose hat is that in your avatar pic with the sideways trident?
Hat Guru
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 11/17/16 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
HoosNats wrote:
@tducken....whose hat is that in your avatar pic with the sideways trident?

Everett Aquasox
TonyPlush26
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 11/17/16 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Don't worry that no Lids has them. The New Era World headquarters here in Buffalo doesn't have them either and won't have them until next week.

I think I'm going to save a few bucks and just order from Fanatics, I've never gotten a low-profile, should I order my usual size or go a size up?
MrRedLegs

Post Posted: 11/17/16 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
TonyPlush26 wrote:
Don't worry that no Lids has them. The New Era World headquarters here in Buffalo doesn't have them either and won't have them until next week.

I think I'm going to save a few bucks and just order from Fanatics, I've never gotten a low-profile, should I order my usual size or go a size up?

I've found that recently made Low Profiles actually can be slightly bigger than the norm. Earlier versions could be smaller, though. If I were you, I'd just order your regular size.
TonyPlush26
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 11/17/16 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
MrRedLegs wrote:
TonyPlush26 wrote:

I've found that recently made Low Profiles actually can be slightly bigger than the norm. Earlier versions could be smaller, though. If I were you, I'd just order your regular size.

Thanks for the help, Red Legs.
soxkrazy
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 11/18/16 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
TonyPlush26 wrote:

If you would like the cap to go deeper on your head, order a size up. I did that with all the SE caps this past season, with great success, including two which were MUSA.
Guy Gadbois
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 11/18/16 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
@Fittedguy: Only an hour left in the Fanatics sale. Did you happen to receive those caps you were expecting?
TonyPlush26
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 11/18/16 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
soxkrazy wrote:
TonyPlush26 wrote:

If you would like the cap to go deeper on your head, order a size up. I did that with all the SE caps this past season, with great success, including two which were MUSA.

Hmmm. Now I'm not sure. How is the Fanatics returns process? I'm a 3/8 usually so I was thinking of oredering a 3/8 and a 1/2 just in case and sending one back. I may just wait until the flagship store gets them after all then.
Hat Guru
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 11/18/16 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Guy Gadbois wrote:
@Fittedguy: Only an hour left in the Fanatics sale. Did you happen to receive those caps you were expecting?

Fanatics listing aren't reliable, they try but I've had stuff listed as "Imported" show USA made and vice versa. Returns are free if it happens and you call/email to complain (otherwise I think there is a $5 fee on their "free"'returns)
Fittedguy16
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 11/18/16 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
@Guy- Nope. Were out for delivery yesterday and they never came. No update on what the status is either. Still just says out for delivery. A little worried because it said that they were undeliverable due to an incorrect address (which wasnt incorrect) then 10 minutes later it said they were out for delivery. Confused
Guy Gadbois
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 11/18/16 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hat Guru wrote:
Fanatics listing aren't reliable, they try but I've had stuff listed as "Imported" show USA made and vice versa. Returns are free if it happens and you call/email to complain (otherwise I think there is a $5 fee on their "free"'returns)

Thanks a lot, Guru. I'll remember that when I use Fanatics in the future. Now MLB Shop's most current sale makes more sense so I'll be going with them this time.

Fittedguy16 wrote:
@Guy- Nope. Were out for delivery yesterday and they never came. No update on what the status is either. Still just says out for delivery. A little worried because it said that they were undeliverable due to an incorrect address (which wasnt incorrect) then 10 minutes later it said they were out for delivery. Confused

Happens to me pretty often. I think they just wing it day to day and decide whether they have time to make the schlep to your door. I live about a quarter mile away from my mailbox on a gravel road so I honestly feel bad for the mailman when I'm in the middle of one of my binges. I'm sure making the side trip down the road kills his time budget.

As for the change in status, I wouldn't worry. Someone probably just made a mistake on their machine and quickly corrected it.
HoosNats

Post Posted: 11/18/16 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
My favorite is when they mark an item delivered and it's not actually delivered. Almost guaranteed to be the last box on the truck on a day with shitty weather. They figure they can just drop it off in the morning and no one will care otherwise.

Thanks Guru on the Aquasox info!
christo
Gold Member

Post Posted: 11/19/16 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
steadymobbin wrote:
i just saw the snapback MUSA for the Pats and wtf I wish those were fitted! they are awesome looking. way better than the actual fitted. imo.

bagreed.

"ballistic nylon visor"

sounds like new era is pulling all the stops.

this may actually be a new era for new era.

if they show a royalty to made in usa product, they may become the top hat again.

and wow, the ny giants fitted and snap is too dope with the red white and blue new era flag
Fittedguy16
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 11/19/16 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Guy Gadbois wrote:

It's little late but i figured it could be useful for the future. I got my three caps. Two said imported (not mine they're christmas gifts to family) and one for me which said made in the USA in the description (Bowling Green Hot Rods old black and yellow BG logo). The ones that said imported ended up being chino and the Made in the USA cap was correct in its description! So pretty happy about that.
Page 4 of 5   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics

Jump to: