Yankees hats for sale, 7 1/2 and 7 5/8View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bboyknight252
Beginner

Post Posted: 01/19/18 10:32 am    Post subject: Yankees hats for sale, 7 1/2 and 7 5/8 Reply with quote
Whatsup guys, I got a bunch of Yankees hats Iím looking to let go, I have a total of 67 fitteds some 5/8 and some 1/2. Half are brand new half are used.. the used ones, some are good condition used, some are a little more worn out. And you also have some real gems in there that you canít buy anymore and was only able to buy here in NYC at yankee stadium.

Iím looking for 30 per hat shipped for the lot. So do the math at 67 hats at 30 bucks thatís a little over 2 grand.. letís call it $2000.00 shipped. I will include hat club dust bags as well for shipping. Iím only trying to sel as the lot, so please donít PM me asking to split up. Only take PP/FF, you get what you see, donít take hats and try to PM me later saying oh you didnít want it or donít want this or that. All sales are final, and the buyer assumes all responsibilities, I am also not responsible for shipping, I will ship with a tracking number and send the buyer a tracking number once shipped.

Sorry, done this way to many times, I know my way around. PM Me if interested.

Here is the link for the hats:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KheDH4G9dxG6wYux2
TonyPlush26
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 01/19/18 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thereís absolutely no way Iím spending $2,000 on a lot of hats. I understand your logic and respect it, but I think youíll find it very hard to get that kind of money/commitment out of anyone on this board.

If at any point you decide youíd like to get rid of some of these individually, Iíd love to take a few off your hands.

Good luck.
Bboyknight252
Beginner

Post Posted: 01/19/18 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
TonyPlush26 wrote:
Thereís absolutely no way Iím spending $2,000 on a lot of hats. I understand your logic and respect it, but I think youíll find it very hard to get that kind of money/commitment out of anyone on this board.

If at any point you decide youíd like to get rid of some of these individually, Iíd love to take a few off your hands.

Good luck.

Well Iím a negotiable for prices, if that helps. But yeah trying to get it banged out in one shot. Shoot me a PM if you want to talk prices
CMPunk
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 01/20/18 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
There's around 7 or so I'd like. When you inevitably have to split this up, or they end up on eBay, let me know.
jgangstahippie7:18

Post Posted: 01/21/18 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Definitely going to look at some of the indiviudal 7 1/2 hats.
Bboyknight252
Beginner

Post Posted: 01/21/18 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Not going to lie, the biggest reason for the bulk sale is shipping. I would be apted to split if I have enough people here in NYC for pick up.
CMPunk
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 01/21/18 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Is this issue the actual act of organizing and bringing them to ship or paying? Because Iíd obviously pay extra for shipping. Iím upstate so unfortunately canít pick up.
jgangstahippie7:18

Post Posted: 01/28/18 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Bboyknight252 wrote:
Not going to lie, the biggest reason for the bulk sale is shipping. I would be apted to split if I have enough people here in NYC for pick up.

From NYC and def looking at 4-5 hats. So definitely open to that or additional shipping.
Page 1 of 1   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Trade/Buy/Sell "MARKETPLACE"

Jump to: