2018 World Series 59fiftysView previous topic :: View next topic  
Guy Gadbois
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 02/16/19 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
caplover83 wrote:
Where in Milwaukee did you get that at?

Also interested depending on Ajv's definition of 'decent' poly. I recently picked up a light navy Rays cap with pretty damned good imported material for example. I like this patch but all of the Red Sox caps I've seen with it had poor poly. Also curious about the price: pretty sure the '18 WS caps I've seen recently at Lids have all been discounted.
caplover83

Post Posted: 02/17/19 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Guy Gadbois wrote:
caplover83 wrote:
Where in Milwaukee did you get that at?

Also interested depending on Ajv's definition of 'decent' poly. I recently picked up a light navy Rays cap with pretty damned good imported material for example. I like this patch but all of the Red Sox caps I've seen with it had poor poly. Also curious about the price: pretty sure the '18 WS caps I've seen recently at Lids have all been discounted.

As bad as it sounds, I'd probably pick it up no matter what. I'd send a relative in the MKE area to get me this hat in a heartbeat. As a Brewers fan this could be the closest I get to a WS in my lifetime. Lol.
Ajv486
Rookie

Post Posted: 02/17/19 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
These were at Macy's at Mayfair mall. I suspect they got multiple cases. My mom has been seeing them periodically there and picking some up for me. She grabbed the last one and then about 2 weeks later said they had a whole table full. Rang up at $12. The poly is middle ground for usawim. It is definitely not as good as the gold old Musa and then the beginning of usaim, but it's definitely better than that damn near Chino usaim abominations that are out there.
caplover83

Post Posted: 02/17/19 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ajv486 wrote:
These were at Macy's at Mayfair mall. I suspect they got multiple cases. My mom has been seeing them periodically there and picking some up for me. She grabbed the last one and then about 2 weeks later said they had a whole table full. Rang up at $12. The poly is middle ground for usawim. It is definitely not as good as the gold old Musa and then the beginning of usaim, but it's definitely better than that damn near Chino usaim abominations that are out there.

Thanks so much. I'll send a relative out in search of one after the snow stops up there.
Ajv486
Rookie

Post Posted: 02/17/19 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh so May then? 😂
caplover83

Post Posted: 02/18/19 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ajv486 wrote:
Oh so May then? 😂

Haha. That was a good one. I was able to get a couple purchased. Thanks again for sharing.
Page 2 of 2   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics

Jump to: