2019 Authentic CollectionView previous topic :: View next topic  
Insomniac186
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 11/11/19 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
wallyhopp wrote:
Yeah. Someone start a thread. I can provide some photos.

Absolute trash looking quality on the SD caps.

Yes, the one from the manager introductory press conference looked all warped and wonky. The ones the players wore at the uniform unveiling all had Elmer Fudd crowns.
Royal Laegotti
Gold Member

Post Posted: 12/08/19 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
So I haven’t been able to find any of the Nats World Series hats, the road ones they wore in the series in my size 7.5. MLB shop doesn’t have them, same with lids, since they’re basically the same stock. Anyone know what the deal is with these? Why so rare?
Royal Laegotti
Gold Member

Post Posted: 12/08/19 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
So I haven’t been able to find any of the Nats World Series hats, the road ones they wore in the series in my size 7.5. MLB shop doesn’t have them, same with lids, since they’re basically the same stock. Anyone know what the deal is with these? Why so rare?
Insomniac186
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 12/09/19 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Royal Laegotti wrote:

Unfortunately New Era supposedly had a shortage of those caps. There just weren't enough in New Era's inventory to go around.
Royal Laegotti
Gold Member

Post Posted: 12/09/19 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Insomniac186 wrote:
Royal Laegotti wrote:

Unfortunately New Era supposedly had a shortage of those caps. There just weren't enough in New Era's inventory to go around.

Thanks for replying. Do you know if they will still produce them for a little while?
Insomniac186
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 12/09/19 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Royal Laegotti wrote:
Insomniac186 wrote:
Royal Laegotti wrote:

Thanks for replying. Do you know if they will still produce them for a little while?

Unfortunately, I don't think they make them once the series is over. However, you may want to try calling sports apparel stores in the Washington, DC area since they sold them. I believe Lids and Dicks Sporting Goods in the DC area had them. You should also try the Nats team store at the ballpark. One member of this board had some luck with them.
Page 33 of 33   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics

Jump to: