Derby is ClosingView previous topic :: View next topic  
shane618
Gold Member

Post Posted: 07/18/19 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Insomniac186 wrote:
Erie Warrior wrote:
shane618 wrote:
Insomniac186 wrote:
I have no idea if New Era's Miami operation is up and running, but I'm hoping some teams will be willing to sell us some unworn team issued caps. Unless it's supporting a cause, that's the only way I'll buy New Era caps once the retail made in USA caps disappear.

Yeah - that’s the hope. I’ve already contacted Orioles and Nats authentics. Orioles informed me that their authentics department doesn’t get these hats until maybe December or January (the team issued, but not issued to players - so the overstock). That said, they’re always available for sale at fanfest - how I’ve been getting the special occasion caps MUSA the last couple of years.

Nats have not yet responded - I have a feeling they are fanfest only as well.

Major difference is the Orioles sell them for 15 and I think the Nats have them up for 40.

I think for a vast majority of teams, FanFests are going to be the way to go to get MUSA.

$15 is great. Too bad the other teams don't do that.

Nationals Authentics told me the clubhouse didn't give them the Expos caps. If you see any at their Winterfest I'd definitely be interested.

Yeah - Nats Authentics told me they’ve never gotten the non-issued hats - Expos or otherwise. They may get a hat that’s issued for a player on IL, and thus never worn. But just the overstock from the clubhouse equipment guy like some teams? Nah. Said they’d let me know if that changes. I’ll still be on the lookout at fanfest.
Page 10 of 10   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics

Jump to: