To all my 3/4 peopleView previous topic :: View next topic  
sportfreak620
Gold Member

Post Posted: 08/16/19 11:36 am    Post subject: To all my 3/4 people Reply with quote
Is it just me or does NEW ERA seem to make their caps a little bigger now? I've been a 3/4 my entire life, but now the new product seems so much bigger and I've been buying 5/8s now. Plus, they don't seem to shrink as well as they use to.
baby dhibs
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 08/16/19 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: To all my 3/4 people Reply with quote
sportfreak620 wrote:
Is it just me or does NEW ERA seem to make their caps a little bigger now? I've been a 3/4 my entire life, but now the new product seems so much bigger and I've been buying 5/8s now. Plus, they don't seem to shrink as well as they use to.

In the Cool Base era I was typically 3/4 (and even some of those were snug). Around 2012 the sizing all became gigantic, I’m comfortably a 5/8 in US-made now and sometimes that’s loose.
sportfreak620
Gold Member

Post Posted: 08/16/19 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah man, I hate how I have to go a size down and even have to shrink my caps.
wallyhopp
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 08/16/19 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
It's been a general mess for decades.

Lately, when you say new products, it may be the made overseas and MUSA w/IM crap that is trending more towards a tad more consistent with sizing issues.

HC customs have been sizing large lately. I have a 2019 two tone Indians block C that is a 7 3/4 that fits a tad large.

I'm more of a 7 7/8 so I've always gone with 7 3/4 and 8s, and have hoped for the best

I have pre cool base that fit weird. I have cool bases that fit weird. Fly your own flags etc.
Page 1 of 1   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics

Jump to: