Florida Marlins New Era Black 1997 Turn Back the Clock CapView previous topic :: View next topic  
The Chad
Rookie

Post Posted: 09/02/19 1:57 pm    Post subject: Florida Marlins New Era Black 1997 Turn Back the Clock Cap Reply with quote
It’s been a longtime everyone. I’ve been out of the cap game for a little bit but noticed that this hat in the low profile version quickly sold our on mlbshop.com ,

https://www.mlbshop.com/florida-marlins/mens-florida-marlins-new-era-black-1997-turn-back-the-clock-throwback-low-profile-59fifty-fitted-hat/t-69226417+p-366212336333+z-8-3147879438?_ref=p-SRP:m-GRID:i-r1c2:po-5

Has anyone seen this low profile cap floating around anywhere else?
wallyhopp
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 09/02/19 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Keep checking. The same sort of thing happened with the little league classic caps. 90% of the sizes sold out instantly. Then they must have had a re drop. Most sizes available now.
The Chad
Rookie

Post Posted: 09/03/19 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
wallyhopp wrote:
Keep checking. The same sort of thing happened with the little league classic caps. 90% of the sizes sold out instantly. Then they must have had a re drop. Most sizes available now.

Will do, although now that Fanatics pretty much monopolizes everything online, I have my doubts, but I will keep checking
Page 1 of 1   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics

Jump to: