WANTED LISTView previous topic :: View next topic  
wallyhopp
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 06/09/19 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have a 93 era cream pinstripes reds for sale. pm me and we'll get back in contact. I'll drop you my email. Sz 7 1/2. I couldn't tell you if it fits small but I can measure the band
Neweracapguyer
Rookie

Post Posted: 12/03/20 10:51 pm    Post subject: Vintage Phillies Hats (1994-1997) Reply with quote
Been looking to find an original vintage Phillies hat from the years (1994-1997) preferably in size 7 1/4. Have seen a few on various sites (i.e. Ebay, Etsy) yet not sure on authenticity, especially for 1994 Phillies hat (Blue version), which was only used in 1994. The issue I am finding is legitimacy in product, as some 1994 blue Phillies hat appear to have raised logos. Raised logos for New Era hats, to my knowledge, did not begin until 1997 iirc, so basically finding a legit cap is proving difficult. If anyone is still active here, or can provide a legit source for vintage MLB caps, especially Phillies, would greatly appreciate it.
bostonfin

Post Posted: 02/03/21 12:42 am    Post subject: WTB Orlando rays 59fifty Reply with quote
The one with the O on the crown I think hat club has done it twice or so looking for 71/2 thank you!
Page 47 of 47   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Trade/Buy/Sell "MARKETPLACE"

Jump to: