MiLB hats (discussion)View previous topic :: View next topic  
jfi
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 06/18/18 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
jfi wrote:
Does anyone have any details on the retro 5950's that the Omaha Storm Chasers will be selling this season? I am definitely interested in one of the old Omaha Royals hats but am wondering if there is any chance it will be US made and/or have the good poly. Thanks for any help!

Are there any forum members in the Omaha area? I was looking into ordering one of the retro hats off the MILB website but they want $11 for shipping. I don't think that means express shipping Very Happy Thanks for any thoughts!
jake2701
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 10/17/18 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
If anyone runs into a Durham Bulls made in USA home on field low profile or normal crown in a 7 1/8 please give me a heads up. Can’t find one anywhere. The team store has a MUSA low profile but it fits more like a 7 3/8 and won’t restock until February.
Guy Gadbois
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 12/09/18 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
My streak of success with lids.com is officially over. Ordered 3 of the solid red El Paso Diablos caps and all of them are made in Bangladesh. I'm guessing only the first order was MUSA. Pathetic thing is that the poly doesn't feel too different from what you'd see on 90% of red MUSA w/IM caps these days. The boxy/stiff crowns are a giveaway however.

Has anyone recently handled a cap with bright yellow poly like the one pictured below? It's available on the team site. The promo photo angles are kinda weird but I think it's MUSA. I love the color way. Shocked

Izzy2014
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 12/23/18 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
https://flic.kr/p/2dKoxbX
Saw the new Las Vegas Aviators hat at the Lids in Excalibur. Aside from the primary, the had the two other variations. All MUSA IM and poly felt good
Fiddy Sicks
Gold Member

Post Posted: 01/31/19 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I stopped by Raley Field here in Sacramento to fill out some paperwork for a job I’m doing and decided to check out the pro shop. They just released two new on field caps for this season. One is all brick red with the RC logo on it and the 20th anniversary patch on the side, and the other looks like a new road cap. It’s black with a maroon bill and the logo is a claw holding a ball with splash marks. Both were USA made poly. I picked up the road cap because I like the colors and the goofy ass logo.
Guy Gadbois
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 01/31/19 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fiddy Sicks wrote:
I stopped by Raley Field here in Sacramento to fill out some paperwork for a job I’m doing and decided to check out the pro shop. They just released two new on field caps for this season. One is all brick red with the RC logo on it and the 20th anniversary patch on the side, and the other looks like a new road cap. It’s black with a maroon bill and the logo is a claw holding a ball with splash marks. Both were USA made poly. I picked up the road cap because I like the colors and the goofy ass logo.

Those are up at the team's online store. I don't understanding NE's pricing this year: how are they selling these MUSA caps for $28 when On-Fields are now $37.99 and some Hat Club customs are going for $45? Confused
Fiddy Sicks
Gold Member

Post Posted: 01/31/19 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh yeah that was the other thing, $28! That’s the main reason I even bought it.
Ksolo12

Post Posted: 02/01/19 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
[img]

Sorry for Snapchat Images....just wanted to share my latest MiLB purchase [/img]
el_gmac
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 02/01/19 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fiddy Sicks wrote:

can you please let me know if you plan on going by next time, I need the patch RC and the splash cap-Thanks
Fiddy Sicks
Gold Member

Post Posted: 02/05/19 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
el_gmac wrote:
Fiddy Sicks wrote:

can you please let me know if you plan on going by next time, I need the patch RC and the splash cap-Thanks

Sure thing. I would also recommend calling the team shop, too. That’s usually a good route (unless their process has changed in the last few seasons). They’re really accommodating and can sometimes hook it up with deals on shipping.
Insomniac186
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 02/05/19 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ksolo12 wrote:
[img]

Sorry for Snapchat Images....just wanted to share my latest MiLB purchase [/img]

The San Jose Giants released their promo calendar yesterday. They're going to be the Churros four times this coming season.
steadymobbin
Gold Member

Post Posted: 03/22/19 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
does anyone know if lids er... fanatics or preferably hatclub will be getting the new copa hats? milb shop shipping is just plain stupid.
demondecko
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 03/24/19 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
steadymobbin wrote:
does anyone know if lids er... fanatics or preferably hatclub will be getting the new copa hats? milb shop shipping is just plain stupid.

Fanatics has three of them up now. Bradenton, Everett and Hartford. I asked lids on Twitter and IG right after the switch if they were getting them and they said they are suppose to be available this week. New Era Cap has about 10 teams as well with free shipping but no discounts.
XclickX
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 03/25/19 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
steadymobbin wrote:

Hatclub has some of them in the warehouse.
TonyPlush26
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 03/25/19 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
HatClub has seven, say they may possibly get more:

https://twitter.com/hatclub/status/1110240639206064128?s=21
Page 228 of 231   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics

Jump to: