Does Ebbets Field make MLB replicas?View previous topic :: View next topic  
longtimemlbcapcollector
Gold Member

Post Posted: 11/02/13 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
longtimemlbcapcollector wrote:
Insomniac186 wrote:
EFF will do a one-off cap of whatever you want for $100, so I'm guessing they could do an MLB cap if it's not made for retail. If you want it bad enough, you gotta pay the price...

Really Paul? I would pay $100.00 for a Brooklyn Dodgers and a New York Giants cap if they would really do it for me!!!!

Follow up...I emailed them about doing a one-off NY Giants or Brooklyn Dodgers cap not soon after the above post and they told me to forget it, they would not do any MLB caps, period....
Insomniac186
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 11/03/13 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Insomniac186 wrote:
EFF will do a one-off cap of whatever you want for $100, so I'm guessing they could do an MLB cap if it's not made for retail. If you want it bad enough, you gotta pay the price...

Really Paul? I would pay $100.00 for a Brooklyn Dodgers and a New York Giants cap if they would really do it for me!!!!

Follow up...I emailed them about doing a one-off NY Giants or Brooklyn Dodgers cap not soon after the above post and they told me to forget it, they would not do any MLB caps, period....

I figured. They probably wouldn't want to get in trouble if someone found out. I suppose you could order a blank cap and have an independent embroiderer do the logo for you. I know Ideal Cap Co. sells vintage-style blank caps.
Page 4 of 4   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics

Jump to: