2017 Authentic CollectionView previous topic :: View next topic  
soxkrazy
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 07/01/17 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Usually, I go up one size on both MUSA and non-MUSA low crowns.
Ronnieb
Gold Member

Post Posted: 07/01/17 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
bamahater wrote:
On low crown hats do you normally go up a size. Looking at the HRD hat in low crown to see if it is an more wearable . I know the regular crown HRD hats fit tight so is it the same for the low crown. I really don't buy low crown so please any help would be appreciated.

Depends on how that line of hat (SE, DE,AC etc) fits.....some run larger or smaller. For ACs in low crown I go one size down.
Ravens7
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 07/02/17 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fiddy Sicks wrote:
Ravens7 wrote:
Fiddy Sicks wrote:
Ravens7 wrote:
Fiddy Sicks wrote:
bamahater wrote:
Fiddy Sicks wrote:
bamahater wrote:
Bought the HR Astros hat from MLBshop and still waiting for it to ship. Surprised

Same. I'm gonna be SUPER annoyed if it gets cancelled.

Also waiting on my Stance Home Run Derby socks to ship.

Well the Astros HR derby hat is gone from MLBSHOP and my hat still has not shipped. Gonna get super pissed if the official MLB Store does not fulfill my order.

Mine shipped the other day (June 22nd, as it said on their site), and is somewhere in Ohio right now. I ordered the Stance HRD socks about a week later, those shipped the same day, and ALREADY arrived. They're awesome. Can't wait to wear em to softball next week!

are those pants or a jersey under the socks?

also regarding the orange and blue hr derby caps,do the marlins have a blue one for sale?
Those would be game worn Astros throwback pants.

thats awesome! hate to de-rail the thread but i gotta know...how do they fit ? and how did you get them? ive never worn baseball pants that didnt have a belt ha. are they long or short style pants?

They actually fit REALLY well. They're basically just like normal baseball pants (they're pretty long, actually) but the waist has an elastic band built in and a tie, so it's similar to those pro model NBA shorts. I wear them to softball when I wanna be a bit weird that week, and everyone loves them haha.

I actually first saw them on one of those "game used" racks at Safeco Field in late summer 2014. They stood out to me because they were the #56 which has always been my number (they're labeled for pitcher Kyle Weiland, which is SUPER weird because while he wore the #56 and wore that style of pants, he wasn't even on that team, and I've yet to find a picture of them with the number on the front like the ones I have. I'm thinking they maybe just recycled them and kept the same label?). They came with the jersey and a hat (which was like a 7 1/4) and were $250 for the whole set, so I passed.

Last year I was looking for cheap baseball pants on eBay, and wouldn't you know it, they popped up in a listing for around $30.

Here are a few Pics:

Just a better look at the front of them

Me wearing them in one of our games last year. Uhhh, ignore the terrible swing Confused Shocked

Our softball jerseys this year are pink and black shirts, so I also bought one of the Giants moms day hats to go with them. Pretty sure my team is gonna die when I come rolling up with the whole ensemble next week Cool

hey man sorry for the late reply. i always wondered how they made those non belt pants fit so well. that explains it. dude,your swing is fine man. keep swingin! ya look good out there!
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 07/10/17 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I bet NE was pissed that Judge and sano didn't wear their HRD hats during the derby.
Ravens7
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 07/10/17 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Erie Warrior wrote:
I bet NE was pissed that Judge and sano didn't wear their HRD hats during the derby.

I'm all about raines wearing an expos derby cap ha
jgangstahippie7:18

Post Posted: 07/10/17 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Can't find the Yankee hat Sanchez wore online.
Insomniac186
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 07/11/17 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Looks like we'll no longer be able to use Photobucket. They no longer allow me to post pics on here anymore, which is why I haven't posted my pick-ups for a while. Anyone got another site?
Guy Gadbois
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 07/11/17 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Insomniac, https://postimages.org works great for me. Just make sure to resize and then choose the hotlink option before posting the photo on here.
CMPunk
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 07/11/17 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
jgangstahippie7:18 wrote:

http://m.mlbshop.com/New_York_Yankees_Caps/Mens_New_York_Yankees_New_Era_Black_2017_Home_Run_Derby_Side_Patch_59FIFTY_Fitted_Hat

This? Almost gone unfortunately.
Erie Warrior
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 07/11/17 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Insomniac186 wrote:
Looks like we'll no longer be able to use Photobucket. They no longer allow me to post pics on here anymore, which is why I haven't posted my pick-ups for a while. Anyone got another site?

I use flickr, works well.
jgangstahippie7:18

Post Posted: 07/11/17 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
CMPunk wrote:
jgangstahippie7:18 wrote:

http://m.mlbshop.com/New_York_Yankees_Caps/Mens_New_York_Yankees_New_Era_Black_2017_Home_Run_Derby_Side_Patch_59FIFTY_Fitted_Hat

This? Almost gone unfortunately.

Yup, probably will hit up a few of the Yankee clubhouse stores in the city.
dbacks_Nation
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 07/12/17 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Erie Warrior wrote:
Insomniac186 wrote:

I use flickr, works well.

I use Imgur
TheOnlyBilko
Beginner

Post Posted: 07/13/17 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Erie Warrior wrote:

They probably couldn't find any that fit them. These hats are tight as hell as well as the normal AS game hats lol never seen something so ridiculous. Wanted the Blue Jays AS game hat and even one size bigger then my norm was tight as all hell lol
Hat Guru
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 07/13/17 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
TheOnlyBilko wrote:
Erie Warrior wrote:

They probably couldn't find any that fit them. These hats are tight as hell as well as the normal AS game hats lol never seen something so ridiculous. Wanted the Blue Jays AS game hat and even one size bigger then my norm was tight as all hell lol

Players have access to USA made stock not the awful Imported crap foisted on retail.
TheOnlyBilko
Beginner

Post Posted: 07/14/17 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hat Guru wrote:
TheOnlyBilko wrote:
Erie Warrior wrote:

Players have access to USA made stock not the awful Imported crap foisted on retail.

Ahh yes, I have read that on here before, probably from you, it had totally slipped my mine.
Page 56 of 63   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics

Jump to: